Solar Easy Installation™
Solar Easy Installation™ means no surprises!
Geoscape Solar knows that there are many phases to your solar installation from preinstallation inspections, to the actual installation, to finally your fully operational residential solar system. But, while we can manage our installation process, we can’t always control when your local inspector is behind, or when the utility company hasn’t yet scheduled the installation of your new net meter. But, rest assured, you are not alone!
Solar Easy Installation™ by Geoscape Solar ensures that we are with you every step of the way, and lets you know what to expect and when. We don’t want any surprises, and we believe that providing information to our customers about the sometimes confusing process of solar installation is in everyone’s best interest.
Solar Easy Installation™ includes:
- Our exclusive solar installation checklist that lays out every phase of the installation and how much time you should expect for a specific task to be completed.
- A custom designed installation plan that will be administered by our installation experts, not an outsourced solar installation company.
- We will prepare and submit all local, state, and utility applications. But equally important, we will stay on top of these sometimes bureaucratic organizations so they deliver timely responses and approvals.
- We will finish the physical installation on time and ensure that our work areas are clean. No excuses!
- We will use premium components throughout the installation.
- We will coordinate all inspections so you don’t have to worry about it.
- No surprises!